Other payment methods than Stripe and Foxy.io?

Hey there.

General question about e-commerce on Webflow. Are there any further plans to integrate more payment methods like “ideal payment”? My clients often want local payment methods supported and if you are outside the United States, Stripe and Foxy.io are useless. I’m tired of using WordPress only because of this problem.

Thanks for the answer.

2 Likes

Hi @roman2.
Josh from Foxy here. To confirm, we support merchants world-wide and integrate with 100+ gateways: https://www.foxy.io/payment-methods Many support merchants world-wide. Others only US. And some only non-US.

Maybe we’ve already chatted previously, but feel free to send details on your use case/needs and we’ll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

I’m in the UK and I love Stripe. What’s the problem?

For example: For clients in Switzerland it’s very important to support the TWINT payment method. In WordPress no problem, in Webflow not possible because Stripe doesn’t support it.

3 Likes

Too familiar with this problem.

There are workarounds (Shopify buy button or integration via Zapier), but this means more expenses and/or time wasted entering products in Webflow and Shopify.

Hello!
Please do here (Payment Methods | Foxy.io) filter payment systems by country. Thank you!)

Hi @Kaba
Thank you for getting in touch. Are you requesting we add a country filter to that page? If so, we have a new site coming soon with that option. Until then, you can filter options by country in our docs here: https://wiki.foxycart.com/gateways/start

Please let us know if there’s anything we can help with: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

ou can offer TWINT via Foxy.io.

With Foxy.io you can add the payment provider Adyen. This also supports TWINT. It’s a bit cumbersome, of course, but it works.

1 Like

What about Jazz cash and Easy Paisa etc It’s not in Foxy.io and not even in Webflow.

Hi @Unknown_traveler.
Niether Foxy or Webflow Ecommerce support those options. Here to help if you have any follow up questions: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh