Webflow designer silently omitting entire tags when deploying

Hi there. I am long term front end dev, and a Webflow veteran.
One of the projects I was working on is arbitrarily not deploying some tags when deploying.

The div.hero-wrapper, and its child content are just non-existent in the dom with the exception of one image, which is being deployed as if it was a direct child of the body tag.

If this is a bug, and its possible to just have the designer not deploy something… that’s a pretty catastrophic failure.

I hope I am missing something obvious, and would appreciate any help as I have already wasted a ton of time diagnosing that the designer is just not deploying some things.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/odw-babe-paisley-982hd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=odw-babe-paisley-982hd&preview=a5616e01728adbd3cbe403e4d6a7763f&pageId=65c83aba7d491e37253dc729&locale=en&workflow=preview

Staging: Babe Paisely

hi @Taylor_ODW it looks like you didn’t publish your changes.

I have recreated your example without using Finsweet stuff and all works as expected.

Make sure you publish your changes

Live preview

Read Only

Thanks for the response.

I can get this to work as well if I create new classes and reassign styles, my point was that as it was configured, the div.hero-wrapper was just not being deployed.

Its not a matter of being published or not…