Webflow Designer is broken, goes to blank page

When I click on the designer, I get sent to a blank, White page with a few random shapes in it. The editor seems to work. I’ve attempted to contact support but I am unsure if I’ve gotten through to them or not. The new “support” system they’ve set up seems incomprehensible to me. I don’t want to talk to a chat bot that doesn’t understand anything and refers me to a bunch of useless faq articles. I want to speak with a person who can help me.

Here’s my read only link: Webflow - ObjectOrientedUX.com

Here’s a loom of what’s happening: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Weird. Hope they fix it soon. I get that it’s a holiday but I’ve got stuff to do.

That’s odd, I haven’t experienced this with my Designer. Have you tried accessing with different browsers and in incognito mode to see if that helps?

Try emailing them at support@support.webflow.com, that’s the email I get responses from when I submit tickets.

1 Like

They do, you just have to follow a bunch of steps to get to their Email form.

You need to click Get Support and then follow all the steps until you get to Browse Solutions. Once there you need to scroll to the bottom of the page. To Email Webflow Support.

New video of the problem just dropped. Check it out, it’s pretty lit :fire:: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

I’ll submit a ticket for you and see if they can’t get in touch with you.

1 Like

Thank you. That would be very helpful.

While you wait for support, I’d recommend you try both clearing your cache/data and also attempting to load the project in an Incognito window with all extensions disabled.

Is the issue localized to a single project or does the same thing happen when you open the Designer for other projects? If it’s not limited to a specific website (and you have at least one additional Workspaces) can you confirm that the problem persists on other websites within your non-primary Workspace?

The last suggestion I have is to try viewing an older version of the project by going to the Site Settings, then Backups, then Previewing a backup that exists before the problem started occurring: