Webflow CMS Blog sites successfully appearing in Google News feed?

I am looking for anyone who has had success getting their Webflow blog site to appear in Google News’ feed (when you search a word and click the News tab). I would like to learn more about the key site adjustments that enabled you to do so via Webflow.

I have done a lot of research, testing, and implementing with no luck so far.

Is anyone able to speak to this or share any insights from experience bringing a Webflow CMS blog to a stage where Google News show the content in the News tab?

Google provides guidance at the following page, for those interested.

1 Like

@ctrav , have you got any further with the topic? I would also be very interested in this topic, because I also have a hard fight with it.

Hey Jacques! No, unfortunately I followed many of the steps in the help article provided by Jeff without the ultimate success of seeing the content surface in Google News.

Thank you for your answer @ctrav - Unfortunately, I was already counting on it. I’ve been looking for a solution for weeks but can’t find a proper way to connect Webflow to Google News.

Jacques,

I just clicked the link above for the first time since I originally explored this concept, and I see this update:

2. Eligibility in news

Publishers no longer need to submit their site to be eligible for the Google News app and website. Publishers are automatically considered for Top stories or the News tab of Search. They just need to produce high-quality content and comply with Google News content policies.

Reading this, I recommend you simply submit your Webflow site to be considered as a Publication here: https://publishercenter.google.com/publications

It looks relatively straightforward from here… just note what Google mentions in the above article: " Important: Submitting a feed or a URL through the Publisher Center does not guarantee surfacing or ranking in Google News."

I’m having a hard time getting Google Publisher to recognize my Blog CMS collection from https://www.nkkf.org/blogs/blog-post-page , is there anyone who might have advice on getting my blog collection to connect?

It is really crucial to have news sitemap to notify google once a new article is published.

any updates on how to do this? anyone successful?

Hi has anyone had any success here?

Did you find a solution?

In case you are still looking Pricsilla, I found a solution. Basically I followed the advice of the guy in your thread who said “submit anyway and ignore the empty section warning”. I did that and then came back and went back to the section like 15 minutes later and all my articles were showing. I’ve now successfully submitted for review.