Webflow bugs / Hero-Section positioning

Hello! For some time now, I’ve been working on a website and encountering various problems, and I’m not sure what to do or whom to turn to. That’s why I’m reaching out to this Webflow community, as today is the last day I can work on the site, hoping to resolve these issues.

• The first thing is that the site doesn’t look the same in ‘live site’ as it does in Webflow, and I don’t understand why. I’ve cleared the cache and restarted my laptop, but it still doesn’t work. What should I do?
  • I managed to fix the gradient on the mobile version, but now it doesn’t look right on the desktop version. It looks fine in Webflow, but not on the ‘live site’.
  • The menu has an overlapping issue with the footer and text; it goes underneath them every time I try to open it.
  • And the ‘hero’ section on the mobile version is positioned very low, but if I try to reposition it, it moves completely differently than it should. What should I do?

The site was built by someone I hired, and even today, it still has many bugs, some of which I managed to fix, but some I haven’t. Today, I need to finalize the website, and I need a lot of help with these remaining issues.

Can anyone help me with a solution to my problem? I would be very grateful.

Wishing you all a good day!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gf-creative-agency-site?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=gf-creative-agency-site&preview=aa2ef7826560f2bae5dd4d36d3de4a14&locale=en&workflow=preview

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.