Web 2.0 (Webflow Information Site)

Hello everyone!

I have another project to show you. As you may know, I’m in high school and I like Webflow. So whenever a teacher assigns a project that requires PowerPoint or Prezi, I ask if I can make a website instead.

This is the project that was assigned in my Digital Design class. We were told to choose a category of Web 2.0. Under Site Development, Weebly and Wix were listed. I knew right away that I could use Webflow to demonstrate Webflow.

I just got home from presenting it, they loved it! :smiley:

View: http://web20.webflow.io

18 Likes

Fantastic work @MinewireNetwork check this out @callmevlad @thesergie @PixelGeek @cyberdave he even optimized it for mobile as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Waldo_Broodryk!

Sorry that I’m off hangouts, I haven’t installed Chrome on the laptop yet. :wink:

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That’s great job!

2 Likes

AWESOME WORK @MinewireNetwork ! Keep it up!

2 Likes

This is fantastic. Nice work @MinewireNetwork

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the feedback. :smile:

1 Like

Wow this is fantastic work! I love the fade in transitions from the right, feels so light! :thumbsup: :smiley:

2 Likes

LOVE IT!! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I didn’t see a Back Button on the Instructions page.

Did I miss it ?

1 Like

Absolutely amazing - you could drop out of high-school now! :smiley: (please ignore that last bit!)

1 Like

Hey @MinewireNetwork, outstanding site, really awesome ! You got the touch kid :wink:

Cheers,
Dave

2 Likes

Hey @MinewireNetwork was looking over this again today, how did you achieve the changing words animation? Was that done through Webflow interactions or did you use a third party tool?

1 Like

It’s done with an embed of the Typer.js.
See here for a demo :

And here how it works:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks @Diu gonna have to have a play with that! Such a cool effect to have on a hero section. :thumbsup: :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all of the feedback and I apologize for not replying sooner! Webflow Forum emails aren’t working for me.

@Revolution The rocket seems to be adding necessary spacing. I will fix this today, thanks!

You had me cracking up @KimJordan :smile:

@Godweeno, the link that @Diu is similar to what I used.

Brilliant! Seriously love it. Any chance i could clone this and have a closer look? :smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely @brilliantlights. You can view it here: https://webflow.com/website/web20 :wink:

2 Likes

Minewire’s little work should put a spring in the step of all the WebFlow team.

4 Likes

Nice work my friend. Join the fight against PowerPoint! hehehe

2 Likes