Volunteer work - School project

Hello everyone, my name is Gilles. I am a student who, together with a group of others, has to start up my own business for school. I am looking for someone to join me in laying the foundation for our website. Hoping to learn a bit and at the same time build a nice project. I have experience with WordPress but have been wanting to switch to WebFlow for a while now but do not have enough knowledge. I already have a logo design and a concrete plan.

Thanks in advance for your time!

You can contact me via this post or via discord. My username is G1lles#5566

Aye @GillesClaessens , would love to collaborate and help you through this journey. Add me up on discord imtiazud#9231.

As a student, I was fond of the topic of creating websites. It was my favorite hobby, but over time it began to take a lot of time and problems began with my studies. I had to solve them and leave my favorite business. I still think that if I had not found this source Free Essays on Geography, Examples, Topics, Outlines - WritingUniverse in time, with examples of written work, then I could have been expelled from the university. But it’s good that everything was decided in the best way and now I can again calmly create websites and develop my skills in this.