I’ve been trying to design a website with Webflow now and I was really excited about the platform. So far it’s been incredibly annoying to use. Warnings here, popups telling me I can’t do something there, etc. I am really not happy with the UX of designing. You can’t even copy and paste… I’m running into a lot more bugs lately with the borders around the elements lagging when I scroll and in general it’s just pretty slow to use.
When are you guys planning to release the major update?
- Let us create symbols from anywhere in the application
- Stop throwing errors, find a better way to recommend alternative solutions
- Fix the performance issues with lagging borders
- Unbind everything from Dynamic lists and don’t lock the top icon so I need to unbind everything manually one by one
- Let us animate any element from directly on the element and not some coupled “sibling” element bs… What if I move the other element? Now I need to decouple my animation?
- Allow for nesting symbols!
The amount of money I’m throwing at this platform and I can’t even get a basic site designed is just pissing me off… sorry about the rage here.