User Specific Dashboards

So I’m not sure if this will be possible in Webflow but I am confident and hopeful.

Desired use case looks like this:

• Site visitor signs in via a sign-in link (thinking Auth0 integration?)

• The authenticated user is brought to the back-end and is presented a dashboard that is specific to their business

• The dashboard receives data via an API from the businesses Shopify/Amazon/etc. accounts.

Questioning whether this is possible? If so, what 3rd party platforms/tools should I be looking at to facilitate the user sign-in and dashboard creation? It would be easy enough to build either component, but need the user to be driven to their own dashboard.

2 Likes

Did you ever find a solution for this?

You can do this - use any auth system that works with Webflow (try Memberstack).

Then, you can make a call to the API in question using the members data such as their unique id.

This is totally doable.

I’ve got some screencasts and tutorials that do just this with Webflow + Memberstack + Zapier / Make.

User logs in and is sent to their unique, and personalized dashboard.

There are other approaches, but this is the simplest and most straightforward.

The big challenge you’ll run into is displaying the data from Shopify/Amazon/etc. via an API.

That’ll take some custom Javascript wrangling on your part, or embedding it via iframes, or…

1 Like