This forum question was resolved via private message with Jason due to the specifics involved. However, we figured out how to accomplish this via Zapier, if anyone is interested! See below:
(1) Open the Zapier Dashboard and select
Make a Zap!
Webhooks by Zapier
(4) For the URL, use the following: https://api.hubapi.com/content/api/v2/blog-posts?hapikey=demo
NOTE: If you want to test this Zap out first, then leave the “Demo” alone. However, if you want to proceed with the Zap custom to your Hubspot account, I would recommend generating an API Key in Hubspot (see here) OR following OAuth2.0 protocol (see here.) If you generate an API Key, replace the “demo” with your API key.
OAuth is recommended for production usage, but for testing purposes, we used the API key.
(5) For the
Key field, type in
objects, and hit Continue. (You can leave the rest blank if you’re just using the API key.)
(6) Assuming everything works, you’ll see 3 posts. Select one and hit continue.
Webflow when prompted to create an action step.
Create Item OR
Create Live Item depending on your use case.
(9) Connect and authenticate your Webflow account, making sure to select your site.
(10) After authenticating, select your Website from the dropdown, as well as the collection you want to push to.
(11) For the
Post Body field, click the
+ dropdown and then search for your blog post’s body. (It should be called Post Body in Hubspot.)
Name, select your blog post title. (Click the
+ to find it.)
Archive, select the setting you’d like. (We chose
Draft, select the setting you’d like. (We chose
(15) Hit continue and then
Send Test to Webflow, refresh the Designer, and you should see the new content!