Unable to Verify Domain - Google Domain / SquareSpace

Hi everyone,

I am trying to connect my webflow site to google domain however I am getting an error saying Webflow is unable to verify my domain.

I have posted images below of the process including my DNS settings that webflow provided.

I have been in contact with Google Domain Support who went through the DNS settings with me step by step and made sure the correct information was input. I have left the DNS settings to propagate for a week now so I know the 24 - 72 hour time frame has passed.

I’m unable to use the Quick Connect option as my log in gets redirected to SquareSpace, however I do not have a SquareSpace account with my domain present.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am losing business due to the website not connecting to my webflow.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Your verification record in your DNS looks incorrect, it’s truncated.

Thanks Michael, I’ve managed to correct the DNS settings and verify the domain name

1 Like

By the way, on the quick connect, I don’t use that feature however I believe Google Domains was recently purchase by Squarespace.

Since Squarespace doesn’t appear to support a Google OAuth login, I’m not sure how you’re supposed to access your domains in quick connect…