DNS Connection Error

I have been having DNS issues. This is my second site I am launching from Webflow. The first had zero issues, but when going to my personal domain to launch it, it all goes sideways.

I used the automated connect DNS, hosted by SquareSpace since Google sold it off.

I keep getting the same error, even if I start from scratch or do it manually, or wait for 48 hours to pass.

Here is my site Read-Only: My Read Only Site

Your live site on your custom domain is working fine for me.

I did nothing different, my browser still kicks it back but my phone will open it now. So… PROGRESS! Thanks for looking.

Likely you’ve redirects or old SSL certs cached in your browser.

If you’re using Chrome, you can open devtools, switch to the Network tab and disable caching at the top. That’s a great way to ensure you’re seeing the current version of the site.

Oddly enough, I am using Brave (which is built on Chromium). The site itself was never loaded into this browser before I set up the DNS handshake. Only ever the webflow version. In Chrome and even Opera I had visited the old site though. But I can’t get it to work in those browsers either. Apparently, it is ONLY this one machine. Everywhere else seems to be opening it just fine now.