Trouble with Classes applying on all pages

Hey, I apologize for a commonly asked Noonbie question. I’ve searched the forums and still cannot figure out the following…

I’m using a template for my design portfolio, and completed Case Study #1 (PostPal)… when uploading Case Study #2 Gallery Path - next project) , I can edit the text on the CMS, but all images added to Study #2, change/ are added to CS #1 and vice versa.

I’ve tried to unlink any instances but am not given the option nor is the option visible upon right click, and I’ve tried to add a combo class.

This is my first time posting for help here, despite reading as many post that relate to my problem. I’ve attached the read-only and I’m happy to offer and additional info if it helps get this problem solved so I can move forward.

Thank you in advance for and ideas, advice or solutions!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

[2]: https://university.webflow gf.com/article/sharing-your-sites-read-only-link

This might help-

1 Like

Thank you, Michael! Sincerely, this helps so much and you have solved my problem for me. I’m certain your thorough breakdown will help many more people over time. I really cannot thank you enough for taking the time to help with this! I hope you have an awesome weekend ahead!