Transfer your site from squarespace to webflow

Hi!

I’ve been pointing by site to my old squarespace address. I’m now running out of days left and I want to transfer my site to the domain that is proposed by weblow (can’t remember the name). Can anyone help me with this?

Read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/felixisidorsson?preview=e57e2909acc8de90c8121aa12f24b508

Here’s a printscreen of the hosting.

Thank you!
/Felix

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

In future if you want faster replies and more accurate answers, I suggest including all the details listed in the link above before someone has to ask.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

I’ve posted a read only link now. The days have ended so now my website is down and I don’t have to make a transfer? I’d just like to get in up and running using the domains that webflow suggest. Although I suppose I still own the domain www.felixisidorsson.com which is the one I’d like to use. How do I do this?

You’ll need to renew or transfer the domain name to a domain name registrar like Google domains or namecheap. Then you will be able to point the domain name record to direct users to your Webflow site.

Step 1:

You can purchase a domain name registration or renewal here

Step 2:

Here’s how to transfer your Squarespace domain to another registrar

Step 3:

Point domain name record (DNS) to Webflow’s servers. Refer to help center.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.