The links (mobile version) in my main menu appear in reverse order comparing to the menu in web browser version

Hi! I got this weird problem, probably stupid :slight_smile: The links (mobile version) in my main menu appear in reverse order comparing to the menu in web browser version. If i change those in the mobile they will change everywhere. How can i change order without affecting the default and the tablet version of the menu?

Can you post your troubleshooting link (not your subdomain). You can activate your link in your site settings.

Oops! Sorry my misstake. This is what you´re asking for i believe @thesergie!

https://webflow.com/design/innergrden?preview=3ed6eea0d3180fbe091f250746c6bdf9

Yep, that’s what I was looking for. The order you see in the Mobile view is the order that it is in the DOM (look in your navigator). The reason it shows up the opposite way in the Default view is because you have Float:Right set on your nav links which actually flip the order of the DOM (don’t ask me why the CSS creators did it this way, but that’s how it works).

To fix this I would remove any float properties from the nav links in Default View. Then make them Inline-block. Also remove auto from left and right margins.

Let me know if that helps.

1 Like

Hi @thesergie! It helped! So much thanks!