Team subscription products

I’ve implemented users and subscriptions in my site but I offer a corporate subscription paid for by a company that then has member logins under that subscription. The company pays for the subscription manually but then the user needs to be able to come to our site, create their account and get the subscription. I can’t give the subscription for free ($0 subscriptions don’t work), I can’t discount it (discounts don’t work on recurring subscriptions), and I can’t manually add a subscription to a user.
I can use one-time payment but then the product doesn’t show up on their user page. Anybody know a workaround for this?
Outseta has team memberships but I’ve converted my site to Webflow users so I don’t have to integrate Outseta anymore. Is my only option to go back to Outseta?

Hi @Daryl_Freier.
Josh with Foxy here. With our subscription functionality and coupon code functionality, you might be able to do what you’re after.

Info about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: https://foxy.io/webflow

Feel free to send us details, flow charts, links, etc. and we’ll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hey Daryl,

The way I’d approach this with Webflow Memberships involves two changes;

1. Customize the enrollment process
  2. Do the billing externally, e.g. stripe

For the enrollment process, I’d create my own sign-up form specifically for Team users, and possibly a separate one for Individual users. Team users would have some way to indicate they are a valid Team member;

• I might make them use a corporate email ( you may be able to consolidate signups with this approach )
  • I might give them a special team code to enter
  • Or I create a special collection page they access for their team, uniquely with that company’s branding and enrollment form

Or, if I can get an email list of employees, I might just invite them directly by email invites, en-masse. Note these will probably count against your total member quota, even if they have not accepted the invite yet.

Once the form is submitted, you’d do your verification process to make sure they’re part of that team, and then trigger a new member invite through the Webflow API. This will initiate the account setup process. This also allows you to control the access groups you assign, by team ( for different levels of plans, or different roles within the team ).