Suddenly cannot publish on any project

I have used Webflow for years – today having an issue with publishing on all of my sites (all are webflow subdomains).

Is anyone else having an issue or does anyone have a solution?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Yes me too - there are a few other threads with this issue

Hi @inswav and @David_Zoppi we’ve pushed a fix for this publishing delay issue. Everything should be working as expected again.

If this is not resolved on your end, please contact our team at support@webflow.com directly if you’re experiencing this after refreshing the Designer/Editor experience.

I am trying to publish an update to my client’s site. It’s already live (and has been for a few weeks). I just made an update, tried to Publish, and now it is just hanging: Webflow - THP 2.0 2021-06-2...

Is anyone else experiencing issues? That status link (https://status.webflow.com/) says there aren’t any issues.

Me too - bloody annoying - WTF is up?

Currently Having the same issue it has been loading for about 5-7 minutes now.

same, it is saving though (you just have to wait for a bit).

No it is not. Changes are not being sent to the published domain.

It looks like they updated the status and are investigating.

1 Like

Looks like it’s back up! Annoying that I experienced the issue before it was noted on the Status page. Anywho, glad it’s working again.

We’ve shipped a fix for this publishing issue. Publishing should work as expected now.

If this is not resolved on your end, please contact our team at support@webflow.com directly if you’re experiencing this after refreshing the Designer/Editor experience.

Just getting the dot dot dot and nothing is being published. Any ideas?

IMPORTANT: this channel is not maintained by our Support team.

For outages, please check: https://status.webflow.com/

If you have an issue with your account or experience any bugs on the site, please contact our support team directly: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University (this is the best way to communicate bugs to our team and get the fastest help and updates).

The Webflow team does not maintain this category with updates on outages or bugs.