Submit a form to a CMS Database

It would be great to be able to create forms that submits content to a CMS database.

14 Likes

Oh yeah… That would be huge help!

1 Like

We’ve definitely thought about this and are thinking about ways of adding it to the CMS - great idea!

11 Likes

Just checking if your thoughts have evolved. :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

we are investigating using Webflow as a rapid prototyping platform. Having the ability to take user input from fields, range sliders, date pickers and the like is crucial for us. Thus, having a way to capture input and reuse it elsewhere on the page is a must have.

Looking forward to hearing what the plans are.

1 Like

any news about it? I have a same problem :frowning:
I need create a cms system to archive e-books, videos, etcs…

1 Like

Just checking in to see if there has been any updates on this. This would certainly take Webflow to the next level :smile: Looking forward to it!

Hey! My name is Ben and I help with product research here at Webflow. For the last few weeks I have been looking at ways to improve forms. Please help us by filling out this quick survey:

Thank you for your input!

@Bissenmann @Nando_Azevedo @Marcos_Custodio @csax @rcouto278 @sabanna @brryant @webflow

I have been a Webflow user for a long while now, and have nothing but love to the team, forum community and platform. To me it’s rather frustrating when Webflow users have no choice but to turn to other embedded solutions, external service or plugin, when by right Webflow should have provided them long ago.

• The ability to create and manage user accounts (site users to sign up and login with email and password). And im assuming that SSL security will have to be bundled with these accounts which will only make users love Webflow even more.
  • E commerce options
  • Submitting forms to the CMS database (to create real live user reviews for an example)

These are website basic tools, and should have been implemented a long time ago.

It seems like Webflow takes a step in the right direction, but only provides a somewhat anaemic solution.

1 Like