Slider w/Images showing partial next slide

Most of this site has sliders with images. On the first load of a page, the slider will only show half the 1st slide and half of the 2nd slide. See the image below.

If I refresh the page, it will display the slider and images correctly. How can I fix this issue so that on the first load it looks correct?

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]1

Hi Tyler,

I should be able to help out with this, can you send the Webflow.io link to the website please so I can see what’s the problem?

Also which page are you seeing this issue as I can’t seam to see the same images/slider as the image above.

I’m sure it’s one simple tweak and it will all be fixed! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Steve

Thanks! Here’s one of the pages I’m seeing it on.

https://map-architect.webflow.io/monterey-traditional-kitchen

Really it happens with most of the image sliders on the site. It happens the first time I load the page, but if I refresh the page it works correctly.

Which browser are you using? It’s not Internet Explorer by any chance?

I can’t see to recreate your issue… I will have a look see if anything may be wrong but it looks okay for me…

Best wishes,

Steve

I’ve been using Chrome. Let me try in other browsers

Ah okay, strange as Chrome will always look the best, although most modern browsers now run off a version of Chrome. Hmm, I’ll take a look at your readonly link and come back to you.

Best wishes,

Steve

ok sounds good! Thanks for your help Steve!

EDIT: Maybe it has something to do with screen size?

@3SIX5_Digital - Any luck on discovering the issue? I’ve had more people test it and it happens occasionally. So far I’ve only seen it on Chrome, and a simple page refresh fixes it.

Did you ever figure out the problem? I’m having the exact same issue with my sliders.