I have a website where when displayed on mobile will show a slider instead of its regular content. Everything fine on this part, but when the slider is loading, not all slides are displaying. Sometimes it will be only 1, sometimes, 5 or 7. I couldn’t identify any pattern. Sometimes it will shows all of them.
I am quite confused on what could be the issue.
When happening, the only way to resolve it is to refresh the page and then all slides are properly loading. I tried to add a delay before the slider to be showed (with a lottie animation for the loading part) but I still have the same issue.
(For information, all slides have been created by copy/paste the first one. If it matters.)
I tried to look on the forum and on the web and I didn’t find anyone having the exact same behavior,
If anyone has an idea on how to solve this issue, it would be very nice. Thank you
Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pierrecolson?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=pierrecolson&preview=d63c65379f0ba688b65066ef86b25cbe&workflow=preview
My website: https://www.pierrecolson.com (all case study has the issue)
The sliders are in each case study pages.
Thanks a lot for your help !
I am also currently experiencing this bug with one of my sliders.
Sometimes it will load all 4 slides, but it happens that it only loads up the first one and I need to refresh the page for them to all appear again.
It’s a problem because it’s important for me to have all 4 slides always there on page load.
The content inside my slides is simply an image with text in position:absolute above it.
Any idea what could cause this?
I’m having the same exact problem. Slides sometimes load, sometimes don’t. Only the first one always shows up.
I removed the arrows as my goal is to have it working automatically as a GIF, but I didn’t want to use GIFs because I’d be constantly adding more “slides” to that gif. And honestly even having the sliders playing automatically has been a problem, sometimes they just don’t go automatically and I have to tap on the edges.
Anyways, after doing some research, I found out that sliders seem to have been a problem for Webflow users for almost 10 years now. I’m about to give up.
Hey guys. I had a similar issue, but I figured it out.
In my case, I had 8 slides, but each slide had an image element inside and nothing else. The images were ‘lazy’ loading, and hence, only the image from the first slide loaded while the others didn’t. It looked incorrect, as if my slider has only one slide. When I refreshed, all images loaded correctly. Looked like a nasty bug at first.
Thankfully I figured it out pretty fast. The simple solution to this is to ensure your images are set to load default, or maybe moving the images inside a div if you really want to keep the lazy load. Hope this helps.