Site stopped working, SSL issues, not working on secure networks

Hi,

My site refuses to work due to the SSL not working. I’ve made the www domain the default, but the site will not appear when connected to secure connections.

The site is [sarina-shaw.com]

Can anyone shed some light on how to fix this issue? I’ve tried everything I can think of.

Welcome to the community @sarina!

I just checked out the site and it’s showing as secure on my end:

Can you try clearing your cache and loading the site in an incognito window? Chances are the SSL was just in the process of setting up, as these things can take up to 24-72 hours—although I’ve found that it’s typically no more than a few hours at most.

Hopefully the site is working as expected for you, but feel free to reach out if you have any other issues :+1:

Hi @mikeyevin,

Thanks for your reply.

This is what’s so bizarre about this situation. The connection status is connected within Webflow, however, whenever the site is loaded on a secure network (like a work place network) the website does not load as it says it is unsecured (i.e. no SSL).

The SSL is turned on, but it just does not seem to be registering… and thus the site isn’t loading.

I’ve tried everything you mention, none of it worked. And it’s not a processing issue as I connected the site up over 72 hrs ago.

Any other ideas on what the issue might be?

Your DNS
@ A 75.2.70.75
@ A 99.83.190.102
WWW CNAME proxy-ssl.webflow.com.

Webflow set your www domain to default

Be sure to republish you site after changes.

It can take 24-48 hours (normaly its ok in about 1-2 hours)

Hi @JanneWassberg,

Thanks, yes, I’ve already done all that (well over 48 hrs ago) and Webflow have confirmed that there are no connection issues, the site works on my mobile 4G, but shows an SSL error on office networks.

Any other suggestions?

I found no issue accessing your site and yes SSL is on. So the problem most likely exists on your device, or on your local network, or your ISP provider could be cashing stale data. In order to debug the problem start with your local device. First flush your DNS cache. Then try an alternate browser. You can also rule out a device and local network by using another. An example would be to use a mobile phone while on your carrier’s network.

Hi i totalt agree with @webdev . My guess is local cash.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.