Site Search on Live Site is Missing Data but Staging Is Not?

Hi,
I recently upgraded and activated the site search for the linked webflow site below. I added a couple of CMS powered blog pages and they showed up quickly in the internal search on my staging server, but do not show up at all in the live site’s search. If you search for the word ‘ranking’, for example, using the internal search facility - you will see a blog post in the staging server, but not on the live site. As far as I can tell, this is not an indexing issue that I can resolve myself.

Anyone know what the cause of this is?

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

If Im not wrong the search is updated each 12 hours

Every 24 hours:

1 Like

The site search is enabled and it has been indexed - I can see in the settings. The staging server works correctly, but the live server does not.

When did you publish the live site?

It has been published several times since the blog posts were first published. The last index is Friday, March 6 8:55GMT and the blogs were included at that time.

Ok, ore then 24H, should be there. I have no problems with site search. Give it a few hours more. If it’s not working send a message to @QA_Brandon

1 Like

The site search works, but there are pages that have not been indexed in the live site that do appear on the staging server.

@ura_soul,

Are you still have searching issues with your content?

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Hi Brandon, I have today received support via opening a direct support ticket and this is the latest:

• The blogs/pages that were missing from the internal search on the live site are now showing up. This may have been due to them not being included in the indexing for some reason, I’m not sure.
  • There is still one blog that is not showing up in Google for some reason.
  • There appears to be a bug with the way Webflow generates robots.txt files but I am working through that with your support team in a ticket.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.