Site Getting Very Low Traffic

My site has been live on Webflow for over a year with updates being published about 1-2 times per month. I feel like my website is well laid out and I’ve edited my SEO with page descriptions, titles and tags. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but when I check my Google Analytics I’m only getting about 3-10 views per day on average with a very high 84% bounce rate.

Any ideas how I can improve my bounce rate and visitor numbers? Thank you.

This is not something related to the Webflow platform but the design, user journey and valuable information on the site. You have to have a plan SEO wise, keywords, content, etc. your site is not going to get traffic just because you published it you have to follow a strategy and don’t forget about off page SEO which helps a lot for this traffic issue.

I think you should try SEO tools for checking technical errors and duplicate content on your site. I can recommend you Sitechecker for website SEO audit. It’s an all-in-one platform which helps you to improve your bounce rate and visitor numbers :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you been working on your website? At the moment, it’s just filler content. If you have, that’s fine. If you haven’t, and you’re just spamming, I’ll have to close this topic. Especially since we’ve since got a person commenting recommending an SEO tool!