I am trying to recreate this Webflow site for training purposes, and i cant figure out how their slider work.
These are the sliders i am talking about: https://imgur.com/a/OSRvavQ
- How do you show 3 or 5 slides at the same time?
- How does the drag work so you can just swipe with your mouse?
- How can you make a slider that small, i dont seem to be able to control the hight of the slides.
Thank you for your help!
slides per view
If you give to each
slide width (by
%) you get this idea. About the spaces, you could add a margin/padding for each slide (Or for the content inside the slide).
- Add a slider
- Give all slides the same class
- Set the width on the class to 33.33%
Read more her (under “Showing multiple slides at once”)
About swipe. Weblow slider support
swipe. If you want you could change the mouse cursor from
ew-resize (Under style panel)
Follow the instruction I added in this Q:
Awesome thank you so much!
Mark as solution to close this topic (If you success).