ShareThis Buttons Aren’t Displayed Properly When Initially Hidden

Hi Folks,
I have a problem with ShareThis buttons that I intend to show as part of the success message of a sign up form.

To show the buttons, I’ve added an HTML Embed DIV to the container that has the form’s success message. But on submission of the form, while the success text shows right away, the ShareThis buttons don’t appear until I manually resize the browser window.

It’s very similar to the problem reported here: jquery - ShareThis not display properly when initially hidden - Stack Overflow

This is the live URL of my site: Webflow - LYNLanding

You can access the settings of the 1st form on that page (below the hero section) to view the success message. You can also see HTML Embed DIV via the Navigator.

And to confirm the “initially hidden” problem, I included the same buttons beneath the form, such that they’ll be displayed when the page loads. In that case it works.

Any help will be much appreciated.

I solved the problem using the work around described in the stack overflow post I mentioned previously: jquery - ShareThis not display properly when initially hidden - Stack Overflow