Selective Page and Folder Publishing

It will be productive to have a way of selecting only the pages I want to publish or export to my server or custom domain. This will enhance the publish to custom domain feature that was just introduced.

5 Likes

Is there a way to only publish one page at a time. Sometimes I do work on one page, then switch to another and don’t want to publish the first page yet, but need to publish the other page. I’m probably just overlooking something very obvious. Any help would be appreciated!

As far as I know Webflow does not have selective page publishing yet. However this has been requested many times, so it seems likely that the webflow team will be adding this feature in future updates.

I might be wrong… ( I don’t use the “Publish Feature” )…

• but, I don’t think Webflow has selective publishing.

Ok. It would be a great feature if they add it. I’ll just have to be more careful when publishing in the future.

If you really need to do that, what you can do is,
Export the code as Zip, unpack it to a folder, then pick the desired updated file and upload it manually to your server via FTP.That will make the trick.

OP is using Webflow Hosting… not Self-Hosting.

Just wanted to highlight this topic again.

It would be REALLY useful feature. In many complex sites/projects it is needed. Hope Webflow team will think about it and add it soon.

4 Likes

I would like to second this. This would really help me out when editing a single page on the site.

Any news or, at least, thought about this kind of feature?

I keep receiving the questions from the customer if it is possible to publish/unpublish some particular pages. :confused: And it would be very useful.

Please, guys. Think about it.

1 Like

I’d love to use it to design a newsletter in keeping with the website layout and then publish the html code to embed in my mailouts… would be handy webflowers

Just thinking about your newsletter use and WF codes. WF do not have table support now. Would DIV codes render well for newsletter?

yes ! that should be a great idea

I haven’t tried that… I’ll do some digging unless someone else already has an answer on how to step by step it through?

+1 on this feature. It would make my daily work so much simpler :+1:

• 1 for me too! I would really need this feature.
    Or if we could have a sort of hosting environement that is not visible by search engine robots

I’ll add my voice to this wish :slight_smile: Until then, the only workaround I can think of is to duplicate a page I will be making extended changes to and hide it from search engines and the nav until it is ready to take live. This way I can make spot edits to pages and publish without having to take everything I am working on live. In this respect, “live” just means user facing.

1 Like