Retail / Wholesale Store

I would like to build a eCommerce site that has two collections; one retail and a second for wholesale. My original thought was that the wholesale collection could be a duplicate or the retail collection with adjusted pricing and I would protect the Wholesale Products Pages with a password. It appears that unlike CMS Collections, I can only have one Product Collection. Is this true and is there a better way to accomplish this?
Thank you.
Wilson

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lowerys-jewelers-ecomm?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=lowerys-jewelers-ecomm&preview=eef0217db9cfa24e9d9b57e82bfbe052&mode=preview

Webflow does not support more than one product collection (e-commerce). It also does not support users (some day) and tiered pricing like that needed for B2B. So given those limitations, if your requirements are B2C + B2B then I would choose something else. There are plenty of alternatives.

You can also go down the route of having a seperate wholesale platform which may provide a better functionality eg. mobile app for your wholesale clients. Wholesale customers would click a link on site and be taken to the wholesale app to login. This separation is quite good as you don’t have lock in for both ecommerce and whole on the one platform. More costly obviously!

I know this is an older conversation, but wanted to add this in case it’s helpful for people in the future! A lot of retail buyers do prefer to have a separate link where they can look at items and order them all in one place. There are different services that can help you make multiple presentations and line sheets, and it can definitely be pricey depending on which service you use. Brandboom is a really good option that offers both paid and free versions. But you can still get a lot of mileage from the free version and make an unlimited number of presentations!

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can setup multiple “stores” in one Webflow site. Setup multiple Products CMS Collections or have one Products CMS Collection with multiple price fields.

You can then link wholesalers to their special pages. Or use our customer portal functionality to display wholesale pricing if the logged in customer has a wholesale membership.

Lots of possibilities. Just depends on what you need. More info here. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh