Platform enquiry: FOXY.IO integration with webflow

Hi there,
I am currently developing a site for a client in the car performance upgrade industry.

The client’s goal for their new website is to have a parts price list page that is visible publicly to small retailers etc, but also a parts price list page that is only accessible to major dealers and has custom discounted pricing (this page will be shown upon the major dealer login). The parts that are sold will be the same across both public and dealer pages.

I was planning to use Memberstack for this, but I am worried I won’t be able to achieve what my client and I want, so I just found the below comment from Josh in one of the webflow forums Retail / Wholesale Store - #5 by foxy.

Due to the age of Josh’s comment, I am wondering if this solution can be achieved through FOXY.IO still?o, I would actually get my client (and future clients) to purchase the Foxy plan.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

Ricky

1 Like

Hi @Hello_Trailblazer.
Josh with Foxy. Yes, what you’re after is possible with our Webflow integration and user account functionality.

We’ve received your email and will be in touch soon. For anyone else with similar needs, please email us and we’ll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh