Responsive image resizing?

Hi! Currently working on my portfolio website and I’m having issues with the picture of the pizza (which is a placeholder until I take headshots lol) resizing.

The picture should ideally sit on the left and resize to the height of the section - but as you can see in the read-only link, as the browser gets smaller, a gap opens up and the body text jumps under it.

I’d love for it to resize consistently, if someone can help me, please! It’s probably a super basic fix, I just can’t see it, haha.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

My site is viewable here.

Hi @elearor you are right it is simple fix but there is more things that should be done differently to make it work so instead write a full article I have done video for you you can download as I will delete it some day when cleaning my cloud space. :wink:

https://share.cleanshot.com/uy7oly

Hope that will solve your request.

1 Like

Wow, Stan, thank you SO much for taking the time - I’m a newbie to Webflow so this is a massive help to me. Your patience + simple explanations really made sense. I can’t thank you enough for being so kind! Hope you have a lovely weekend, and that the same generosity gets paid forward to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like