RESOLVED: Getting a 404 error

Hello guys!

Something is happening with my blog posts because every blog post redirects to a 404 page doesn’t matter if its a brand new one or an old one.

Live site: Blog
Preview link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tweettinggoddess?preview=4fd868bf60dfc3ef74feec2975d9ed46

Note: I don’t have any custom code or anything out of the ordinary in the site.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi @aaronocampo

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

After looking at the preview link, it looks like there are no elements or styles on the blog post collection template page. Did you remove the content here?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

@Brando

No way! My design is gone! :frowning: It’s the third time that happens to me in a site. My internet has been killing me for these last few days. Does intermittent internet connection affect that? (I suppose it does)

I can’t believe it! :disappointed:

whatismybrowser.com/w/JFRKHBR

@aaronocampo

If you have consistent network outages, it may cause this sort of behavior. The Designer might not have been able to save any changes you made.

That said, you may be able to restore to a previous version of your site. Can you please check your versions to see if there are any instances with these styles?

Before doing this, you can manually create a backup version of your site as it is now by pressing CMD + Shift + S (ctrl on windows).

​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.

1 Like

Thank you @Brando

I was in a hurry so I forgot a lot of things last night, its entirely my fault.

Thanks for your help! :slightly_smiling_face:

​It’s my pleasure to help! Is the issue resolved for you @aaronocampo?

1 Like

It is thanks! (20 limit character)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.