Unable to Publish Content via Editor

Hi all there appears to be a major bug, we are unable to publish anything to our site. Is anyone else having this problem?

When we try to hit the publish button in the editor the page just goes blank. No Error.

{Update} I just published the site via the designer and it resolve the issue.

What could have caused this?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hi @laveritalondon

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

I attempted to reproduce this issue on my end but was unsuccessful.

Are you able to reproduce the issue again? If so, can you please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing?

Can you also please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Brando, it happened in both normal mode and incognito. As I said in the update it has been cleared now.

https://cl.ly/1W3n152P3X2s SCREEN CAPTURE HERE. password sent to you directly

Browser: Chrome

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that screen recording!

I’ll continue investigating this issue for you. In the mean time, can you grab a screenshot of the console and send it this way? This will help us track down the root cause of the issue.

​Thanks in advance!

how do I do that? Can you show me the steps? Sorry to be a pain!

1 Like

Not a problem at all — no need to apologize! I should have clarified this better.

Here is a GIF showing how you can open the console.

Can you please take these steps?

1. Open project in Editor to reproduce behavior
  2. Open console after the screen goes blank
  3. Take a screenshot of the error messages there

​Thanks in advance!

Image 2017-11-30 at 4.12.44 pm here you go

1 Like

Hi @laveritalondon

Since publishing from the Designer seems to have resolved the issue for now and we cannot reproduce it, I’ll mark this thread as resolved.

If you run into this issue again, please let me know and I’ll investigate immediately!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.