[RESOLVED] Can't TYPE into text links in the Editor

Hey guys, since yesterday I can’t seem to be able to type into the text links in the editor. The backspace works, Pasting works, but i can’t type any letters and I can’t even add a space.

Hi @Anna_Kelian, so sorry to hear about the trouble, could you help to share the browser information you are using? I will start check this, I am here to help!

1 Like

It’s Chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 m

Hi @Anna_Kelian, thanks for your patience. I tried this myself in the designer to type text in the text links in the editor and had no problems entering the text links under chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 on Mac

If the issue persists, could you provide more information:

1. Site link and page where issue is happening
  2. Screenshot or Screencast of the link on the page where the issue is happening and how you are entering that
  3. What operating system are you using?

If you do not want to share the details here, could you please send this in with the issue to support@webflow.com?

Also, one thing to try, is if the text link can be typed while using Webflow with an incognito mode window in chrome.

Thanks in advance!

I’m on Windows 10. I’ll try to cleanup cache and stuff and get back to you if it doesn’t work. Thanks Dave, sorry for bothering.

I’m really sorry for bothering you with this @cyberdave. Turns found the culprit. It was an extension in my Chrome. It’s called Hyperlink text Selector. So for anone else who has the extension adn this issue it might be useful for them as well.
Next time, i’ll disable all extensions before reporting an issue :see_no_evil: Sorry

Hi @Anna_Kelian, thanks a lot for letting me know :slight_smile: And don’t worry, when there is an issue, I am happy to help :slight_smile: I am just glad the culprit was found :slight_smile: Those extensions can sometimes play havoc.

1 Like