Quiz formatting **help**

Hi :wave: there,

I need some help. I am trying to create a math quiz for students using CMS.

I want to be able to always have the answers where they are - not randomised i.e ABCDE. When a student click on an answer, if it is the wrong answer a message should pop up and will ask the student to watch the video to prompt them to answer the question correctly.

For example:

Q1. How many minutes is it from 23:35 today to 01:15 tomorrow?

A. 100

B. 110

C.120

D.130

E.140

In the collection setting, If I have fields:

A. Potential Answer

B. Potential Answer

C. Potential Answer

D. Potential Answer

E. Potential Answer

The correct answer will have to relate to the actual paper so the correct answer will either be ABCDE.

I’m not using a form, there is no data that needs to be collected. I only need the student to be able to read the question, and if they answer wrong the message appears for the student to watch the video and answers correctly and then they can move to the next question (if they want, as they will be doing the actual paper in class, the video will just be there to help them) Hope that makes sense.

In theory I can make all of this work without using any script and only using CMS collections in tabs and interactions.

However, I want the client to be able to do all of this only using the editor. But in order for this to happen, if I only use the collection I can’t seem to:

1. Change place of the answer (I’ve tried using the Webflow filters).

2. Set the interaction so if the student is wrong - the message appears to ask them to watch the video.

I’ve watched mix-up tutorials, but I’m not sure if that’s what I really need. (Unless it is)

Can anybody help… Maybe I’m doing this all wrong? :woman_shrugging:t4:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/challenge-prompts-21e9b3991b06541946474?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=challenge-prompts-21e9b3991b06541946474&preview=6c687c4f281519522579e08995e7d765&pageId=6045fb844854b322356b5ea6&itemId=6045fb844854b372326b5ff6&mode=preview]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])