Publishing to webflow.io leads to 404 page not found error

I’m struggling to publish to webflow.io to test out the search script filter (from finsweet). I’ve checked for DNS errors and cleared my cache.

https://matts-blank-site-57d33f-test.webflow.io/jobs2

This webflow.io link leads me to a 404 page not found error. What am I missing? Since preview doesn’t allow me to test the search filter script:

1. Is there another way to test scripts without publishing it to webflow.io?
  2. Is there an easier way to allow visitors to search CMS collections, aside from using jetboost or finsweet scripts?

Thank you!

Pages are just static HTML. I frequently load them into codepen and debug there so I don’t need to make round trips during debugging. You could also do that locally.

No, but there are orther third party integrations available with actual search products. Take a look in the University.

As for the publishing issue; If it was pervasive there would be a notice on status.webflow.com which shows as clear. Try publishing again and be sure to follow the link from your project settings or from the designer. I this persists, then open a ticket with support.

Thank you for this. I ended up using no code flow - although their search bar is limited to searching in one cms collection item.

Thank you!