Problem with Webflow Tabs

I’m using the Tab component in a client’s project and we’re with a bug when click on the Tab Button.

Every time we scroll the screen a little and click on the Tab button, the first click on the button makes the page scroll, like an anchor or a scrollTo parameter.

Follow a video:

Follow the website link:

The problem is happening only in the Published version.
Has anyone ever had that problem?

Thank you

hi @RafaelMachado the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.

When posting please:

• Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link and live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code (eg. javaScript) does not run in the Designer.
  • Describe issue in detail including what page, section and/or element is localized
  • Upload as many screenshots as possible or provide screencast videos to help others help you faster
  • Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  • Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @forumMemberName

hi @RafaelMachado I have checked your live page and issue is like this.

1. scroll to tab section
  2. when you click on TAB the focus is set
  3. when you scroll a bit and click the original focus is called and page scroll

next refresh page and scroll to tabs to different position

follow next 3 steps and tabs ALWAYS return into to “new” position

I have checked you code and IMO you should revisit your JS

Hope this will point you to right direction. IMO it is not a bug it is your custom code instead.

BTW: When page load it will scroll to almost bottom this mean there is another focus set.