Printful/e-commerce integration?

Hi,

Is there a recommendation on the best way to integrate Printful?

https://www.theprintful.com/landing/overview-print-products-fulfillment

Best,

Nathan

Hi Nathan.
Josh from Foxy here. If you’re looking for a robust ecommerce system that integrates with both Webflow and Printful, Foxy can handle both.

You can learn more about integrating Foxy into your Webflow website here: Webflow | Foxy.io The Printful integration is handled via our good friends and integration partner Order Desk (https://www.orderdesk.me/) They offer a free connector plan.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi @foxy,

I have 3 questions:

1. Is that the Single Store/Standard that one would use?

2. Is one able to adjust the layout/design/color/interaction via Webflow wysiwyg or does that require custom coding? I wasn’t really able to tell the specificity with which one is able to via the videos

3. Do you have some way or know of a 3rd party way to integrate donating to non profits? - I want a certain percentage of the shirt sale to go to a non profit. I want to have a couple non profits pre-chosen to select as well as the customer to be able to choose their own. Do you know of anything like that which could be used?

Best,

Best Nathan

Hey @nathanphilsteele
No problem at all. I have responded to each question below:

1) Is that the Single Store/Standard that one would use?
Yes, Standard plan is what you’ll want to look at. Please keep in mind that Foxy is completely free during development. You can build and test as long as you need to, along with accessing our support team without paying a dime. You only pay us once you’re ready to take your store live and start accepting payments.

2) Is one able to adjust the layout/design/color/interaction via Webflow wysiwyg or does that require custom coding? I wasn’t really able to tell the specificity with which one is able to via the videos
Your website and product pages can be completely designed in Webflow. Once you’ve done that, you would then add Foxy to your product forms or buttons. Also, you can design your header and footer in Webflow for Foxy cart, checkout, and receipt pages.

3) Do you have some way or know of a 3rd party way to integrate donating to non profits? - I want a certain percentage of the shirt sale to go to a non profit. I want to have a couple non profits pre-chosen to select as well as the customer to be able to choose their own. Do you know of anything like that which could be used?
Though I haven’t seen an integration yet, it’s probably possible. If you know of any 3rd party integrations like this, let me know and I can take a look and see if it’s possible to integrate with Foxy.

As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Thanks! @foxy

Best,

Nathan

No problem at all @nathanphilsteele. Definitely let us know if we can help with anything.

Josh