Integrate Printful via Shopify while embedding catalogs and single products on my site

Hi,

I’m looking to integrate Printful while embedding catalogs and single products on site and format my product pages such that I am able to show sizes and color swatches. It’s been suggested from this original forum question that the route I should go is Buy SDK with Shopify.

Introducing BuyButton.js – Shopify's New JavaScript Library — Shopify News - scroll down to #3.

Here is my initial post relative to Printful and e-commerce for reference: E-commerce showcase examples? - #6 by foxy

Best,

Nathan

3 Likes

Hello @nathanphilsteele,
I would like to help.

Could please check PM I have sent you.

Regards,
Ron Anderson

You can use developer from freelance sites check my pm.

http://manysolutions.com

Hi @nathanphilsteele.
As mentioned in my response in your other post, Foxy integrates with Printful. Also, our integration with Webflow is seamless, allowing for full catalog management without ever leaving Webflow. Please let us know if we can help with anything.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

There is nothing any useful guide i found that how to integrated shopify with printful or vice versa. I am just searching to know more about it. Check this guide might be helpful: Printful Review 2020 - Build Your Own Print on Demand Business