Possible to host wordpress site on webflow?

Hi!

So far I’m loving webflow and have built two websites in it that are working great! That being said I have a couple other websites already up that are wordpress sites on bluehost. I’ve been having a lot of trouble lately with their hosting platform, but find hosting on webflow to work really well. I’m curious if it’s possible to migrate my wordpress sites over and host them here? I would of course pay the hosting fees but it seems that webflows servers are much more reliable and speedy than the ones I use on bluehost.

Cheers,
Peter

1 Like

I think the biggest reason the Webflow websites are so reliable and speedy, is because they are in fact not built on Wordpress…
I’m sorry, but I don’t think they will add that as a feature :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I also think the servers are more reliable. On Bluehost sometimes my server will be working well and other times completely crash and their customer support will refuse to acknowledge there’s an kind of server issue on their end. From what I’ve seen Webflow does use some of the best hosting available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.