Pagination issue: Page not interactive after clicking "next" button

For this page; I have set up pagination and also added this code to the before body section on this page.

I am facing two issues:

1. When I go to the page and select the next page button, the page loads and scrolls up to the start of the collection list as intended; but I am not able to click anything else after that . How do I fix this issue?

2. On the first and last page, the pagination buttons aren’t centered. What I mean is, the page number text moves a little to the right on the 2nd page to make room for the “previous button”.
    I would like the page number text to always be centered , and the next and previous button to be around it. This way, the page number text doesn’t move to the right on the 2nd page.

Please help!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Dhruv, welcome to the forum :smiley:

1. You have a div with a classname of preloader on the page. It is blocking everything once the pagination resets the page. If you don’t need it - delete it, it will solve the 1st problem.

2. If you could share a read-only link, I might be able to help here.

Hi @avivtech, thanks for the quick response!

1. The preloader came with the template I purchased, and I quite like it. It hides the page elements while they are still being loaded. How do I keep the preloader and circumvent this issue? (or make tweaks to the preloader so that this issue doesn’t occur?)

2. Here is my read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dhruvdharamshi?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dhruvdharamshi&preview=956b22201af8d85e1e53cc6164bf6317&mode=preview