One website plan to show off multiple projects?

I have a “Lite” account plan and am working on a couple of different projects that I’d like to have some friends from around the world take a look at. Can I buy a single “Basic” or “CMS” website plan and then swap my various projects in and out of that one website plan so that they can see what I’m up to? In other words, I’d like to have one webflow URL I can share but the project being displayed at that URL would be different based on which project I publish. Is this possible? If not, is there another way to do this? Thanks.

What’s the problem to create one website, let’s say projects-portfolio.webflow.io, design it as a portfolio (makes sense, innit?) and add links to your other projects you are working on (project1.webflow.io, project2.webflow.io). The only limit with this solution you have is a 10 projects limit on a “Lite” account plan. In that case.

Thanks for the idea. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

You are welcome!

Sometimes, good ideas are hidden in a plain sight, so that is why it is important to ask and share your vision with others. Brainstorming is great.

1 Like

HEY!
I go through webflow universities courses plz let me know that learning from their courses worth it,as its mention there is only 2 pages for a free plan so where can i find a entry level projects which supports me to get premium features so i can scale up my bussiness.do i definitely need a site plan to get some projects or i even earn some quick cash with just a free plan?

You can earn even with Starter plan, but I highly suggest you to get the most basic plan for one month because you’ll get all necessary Webflow features. That being said, you can create a landing page for a client even with a free plan.