Need Help Making Cards/Tiles Uniform Size, Among Other Issues

Hey guys,

I’m still very novice and new to Webflow, despite using it for awhile to get my portfolio website up and running.

Recently I’ve run into a challenge that I just can’t seem to figure out, no matter how many tutorials or Webflow University videos I watch.

Hopefully for those of you who are more experienced with WF, this will be a piece of cake.

Here’s what I’m having trouble with:

The goal: I’m trying to create a grid-like view on my projects page with 3 cards/tiles/whatever you prefer to call them across per row. The content of each is filled with dynamic content from a CMS collection that I’ve made with all of the titles, subtitles, photos, descriptions, etc in it.

1. What is the best practice in this case for creating a layout like this? I currently have a Collection List Wrapper with Divs inside each list item so that I could stylize the cards themselves by stylizing the div. Preferably whatever the best practice is would also allow the cards to display responsively on a mobile phone by showing one card at a time in a vertical manner that’s more ideal for mobile scrolling.

2. For some reason, the 4th card in the collection jumps down a row, rather than taking its proper place underneath the first Design Challenge card. I can’t figure why it’s not just taking that next available space down there in row 2, and is instead jumping down the the third row on its own.

3. No matter what, I can’t seem to get the cards to center themselves on the screen. They remain left-justified with a large white space to the right. I had the CL wrapper in a container at first, but I wanted the cards to be bigger/expand outward further than the containers maximum default width.

4. Is there a way to make all of the cards a default size that won’t break regardless of the content that’s entered? In the screenshot provided below, you can see how the left-most card with the Design Challenge has a taller height than the other cards. I would love if every card could be constrained to a universal width and height, so they all appear uniform.

Thank you so much in advance. I’m not up on all of the WF best practices, but I know it’s an incredible and powerful tool.

Any help you can provide is appreciated!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Daniel's Portfolio
(how to share your site Read-Only link)