Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Layout help: Behaviour of flexbox not the same in collection lists

Hello community,

I’ve been hitting a wall for the better part of this Sunday morning and was hoping to get some help.

I basically want to create products cards in a 4 column grid that have a button at the bottom of their card. I want all cards to be the same length, dynamically. I am able to create this just fine using static content with a combination of display: grid and display: flex, however, when I want to apply the same principle using collection lists it doesn’t work anymore and I don’t really know why.

I’ve made a seperate page in webflow showing what I want to achieve and what I’ve done so far, this will probably explain my problem more clearly as well. Obviously there is something wrong in my line of thinking about flexbox.

Link is included below this post. Would make my day if I could wrap my around this! Thank you if you’ve read this far.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Kindly bumping this up. Been having another crack at this today. I think the problem is that by adding a collection list the parent-child relation relation is different in the example I am trying to recreate. However, setting the display: flex to the collection list wrapper does not produce the result I’m looking for either.

Anyone? :face_with_head_bandage: