Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need help changing the styling on burger menu without breaking funcionality

Hi,

I’m trying to change the icon, text and drop down menu back ground color for a burger menu. I was working off a template, so the styling from that is still there (Only in burger menu) but anytime I attempt to change the look of it, it no longer works when I go to preview it. Here are the steps I take.

1:

This is the original state of the menu in preview mode. The colors are from a template.

2:

I select the icon and add a new style

3:

I attempt to change the icon color

4:

and hover color. Then when I go to preview, the menu no longer works and has a grey background like on the right of the above image.

Any help would be much appreciated. I just need to be able to change the colors and the background of the dropdown.

Thanks,

Niall

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Created a quick gif for you. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks a million. I really appreciate the reply. I was able to change the colors but now the functionality is gone. Nothing happens when I click on the hamburger menu. Any ideas? Thanks again

It’s actually just an issue with preview. When I publish it, it works perfectly. :)) Thanks Samliew

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.