Need help changing the styling on burger menu without breaking funcionality

Hi,

I’m trying to change the icon, text and drop down menu back ground color for a burger menu. I was working off a template, so the styling from that is still there (Only in burger menu) but anytime I attempt to change the look of it, it no longer works when I go to preview it. Here are the steps I take.

1:

This is the original state of the menu in preview mode. The colors are from a template.

2:

I select the icon and add a new style

3:

I attempt to change the icon color

4:

and hover color. Then when I go to preview, the menu no longer works and has a grey background like on the right of the above image.

Any help would be much appreciated. I just need to be able to change the colors and the background of the dropdown.

Thanks,

Niall

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Created a quick gif for you. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks a million. I really appreciate the reply. I was able to change the colors but now the functionality is gone. Nothing happens when I click on the hamburger menu. Any ideas? Thanks again

It’s actually just an issue with preview. When I publish it, it works perfectly. :)) Thanks Samliew

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.