Need a freelancer to help with checkout experience (foxy.io, or custom code)

Hi there,

We’ve launched our ecommerce site, but we’ve realized that we need to convert our site into a Foxy.io backend, or have it custom-coded. Reason being, we need to have specific taxes for the provinces in Canada (HST/PST/GST) which Webflow does not allow at this time. While doing this, we also would want to add some custom fields into the checkout experience, offering the customer various upgrades to their shipping. We want to keep the checkout experience to-brand and have it look beautiful at the same time. If anyone is interested let us know, we’d love to get this done ASAP.

Hello,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

Hi Jakob,
I am an experienced developer and this sounds like something well within my area of expertise.
I would be happy to help you out , you can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Great design! :clap:

1 Like

Hi @Chutchy.
Josh from Foxy here. Did you get what you needed? Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh