Looking for a developer for a custom e-commerce site

Hi everyone!

I’m building a robust e-commerce site for my business. We offer a highly customizable product to our customers. I am a designer and have been using webflow for years— very familiar with the platform and would like to build our site on webflow for ease of design. I have done much of the heavy lifting for this site already— designed the UX and prototyping. I know how we need it to work and will design everything… but its going to require heavy custom code that is beyond my capabilities. I am looking to partner with a badass developer to help me develop this project. Specifically anyone who has experience with building custom product configurators!

Background: We hired an agency last year to help us with this project, but they unfortunately did not deliver the solution we desperately need to scale our business. They also convinced me to move our site to Shopify (which is really not my preferred platform and has left me with limited design control).

Please help!

Hello,

I have gone through your details and would be glad to assist you.

Please check your PM.

Anna J

Maybe @Finsweet can help you?

1 Like

Hi @wethebirds.
Josh from Foxy here. If you’re looking for fully custom ecommerce in Webflow, our platform may be a good fit. Also, we’ve got a list of recommended developers we can send your who, who can handle just about anything Foxy + Webflow related.

You can learn more about our seamless integration with Webflow here: https://www.foxy.io/webflow I’m more than happy to hop on a phone/Skype call to discuss your needs to confirm if Foxy will be a good fit.

Thanks,
Josh

Hello @wethebirds,

I can help you on this.

Thanks
Steve

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and this sounds like something well within my area of expertise.
I would be happy to help you out , you can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew