Navigator Tab side scroll not working in symbols

Been working on a project with a mega menu that has a lot of elements and dynamic items. Here is my test page with the custom nav.

An issue that I’ve run into is that the Navigator panel doesn’t scroll far enough to the side. See screenshot below. This causes nested element layers to remain obscured out of view. Organizing the html structure becomes very problematic when I can’t see the layer names or structure. It’s not always possible to organize elements in the designer view.

Simply being able to scroll all the way left and right within the navigator would be a simple fix. Alternatively being able to expand the navigator panel or making it fill the screen (like collections panel does) while still being able to access the right-hand tabs would be most optimal.

Here is my public share link: LINK go to the “Hidden” folder and select “Navigation Test” page.
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Teknician thank you so much for posting this, it looks like the issue is linked to symbols only. If you unlink your Mega Nav symbol then you can side scroll within the navigator as a current work around.

I’m looking into this and will let you know as soon as I have more information :bow:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.