Mobile full-screen menu not being scrolled

My menu on the Contact page should fully cover the screen on mobile view and be able to scroll the menu as well. The full-screen menu you can see in the picture 1 is the unlinked symbol and that is the maximum scroll I’m getting so far. However, in any other page where the menu is a Symbol, it is being scrolled normally until the end of the menu block (picture 2). My read-only link is attached below.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Ps: the reason I needed to unlink the menu from the symbol on the Contact page is because we needed to have a transparent background only on Contact page, whereas on any other page it should have a blue background.

This issue has been frustrating me for few hours already. Not sure if it’s a symbol bug or anything I’m doing wrong here.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tenten3?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=tenten3&preview=df036050eecc014c2b5cef7b4bd0a8a8&pageId=5ec3b86c7f959792569d591e&mode=preview)

Can anyone help me w this?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.