Navigation Menu missing category

My website has 4 categories, About, Menu, Location and Contact.

The navigation menu on mobile version doesn’t show the category"About", it only shows 3 out of 4 of the categories I have listed (Menu, Location, Contact).

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bubbowaffle?preview=694d71f7065ebc96a7f77fa793fedd96

Could anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thank you!

Hi @sheishelen, Thank you for reaching out! Try changing your Nav Menu Block to have 125px top margin on mobile landscape mode and below. See my screenshot:

​I hope this helps. If not, please let me know – I’m happy to assist further! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dave

This fixed the problem! Thank you Dave! :smile:

I also have another problem with the navigation bar. I have tried everything I could to fix it but it couldn’t fix the problem at all. the Navigation menu, the default orange - color i can’t change it… I have looked into all the different states and it didn’t fix anything at all. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!

Hi @sheishelen, go to mobile landscape mode, select your menu then click the Open Menu button from the settings tab. Then go to styles and for the “Navmenu Open” class, change the color. See my video to help show this :slight_smile: http://quick.as/dxdGi3YP5 I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hi CyberDave, I didn’t even know there’s actually the “open menu” function. Thank goodness you are here! Your video is really helpful and you did it so quick too. So efficient!

I really love webflow, you guys are amazing in helping all the time! THANK YOU! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry CyberDave, I have 1 more question. I am having too much trouble with this navigation bar.
I have fixed up the colors for each state and whenever i click each category, the words in the menu bar moves to the right and then back to the left. I have checked that I didn’t accidentally hit a space bar or anything… Why is it doing that?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.