Nav Bar changes

Hi,

I am making changes to the Nav Bar on my site and I am not able to figure out how to have those changes stay. When I click on other pages in the nav bar the OLD nav bar then comes up on that page. I thought that the nav bar was built using Symbols so shouldn’t my changes be reflected across the entire site?

Here is my link to my site:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/booker-burney-lawyer-website-oclawcente?utm_source=booker-burney-lawyer-website-oclawcente&preview=114443cb3c1cf8ca6c57d44d368b7e23

I want to add several more pages and have some of them nested under the main nav bar titles so when you hover over it has a drop down of additional pages.

I’m unclear as to what is the easiest/best way to modify the nav bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Have you figured it out already?

I saw your read only link and found no problem whatsoever.
The only think I saw was that you have a duplicated Navbar 1 symbol on the homepage.

I see that you have two navbar Symbols Navbar 1(two instances) and navbar 2(16 instances) could it be that causes trouble for you? And as @gilson says double navbars on the homepage :blush: