Move many items outside a column

Hi,

I’ve started designing a page with a Container and 2 Columns inside that Container, but after placing around 100 or more Div Blocks inside the left column, I realized that I’ll not need the right column so I need to move all the content outside the left column and keep just the Container with the content (delete the Columns)

Is there a quick way to achieve this without dragging the Div Blocks one by one?

Thanks!

No one? I’m working on something else meanwhile.
I don’t want to face that because I have the same issue on several pages.

The quickest way to do this is using the navigator panel and maybe place a div inside the column where you have the divs you want to move out, place all the divs into that last added div and then move it outside.

2 Likes

Thank you Aaron, I was just trying to avoid that solution because I have so many divs and many pages with the same issue.
It’s so easy to achieve this when you are writing code (just deleting a few tags) that I thought the Designer could have a quickest way that I was missing.

Also, I don’t know if it’s common issue, but when I’m working on very crowded pages, the browser shows a memory warning and suddenly it crashes and reload the Designer without saving changes.
That’s also why I was trying to avoid dragging so many divs. I have a 2017 MacBook Pro with 16Gb and the only website that crashes is the Webflow Designer :frowning: